For CA Cannabis Licensees
2020 Seed-grown Cannabis Start Variety List
See below for licensed cultivator pre-ordering info
We carry plants grown from feminized seeds and from non-feminized seeds, plus three varieties of autoflower starts. We carry seed lines from Humboldt Seed Company and Mother’s Genetics, plus a few others. We will be adding more varieties as our suppliers update their 2020 availability.
R = starts from “regular” or non-feminized seeds. F = starts from feminized seeds. $ = Humboldt Seed Company recommended commercial varieties for 2020
Humboldt Seed Company Cultivar List
Apricot Papaya (R/$) new!
All Gas OG (R/F/$) new!
Banana Mango (R/F)
Bigfoot Glue (R/F/$)
The Bling (F/$) new!
Blueberry Muffin (R/F)
Caramel Cream (F/$) new!
Collie Man Kush (R) new!
Coconut Cream (F) new!
California Sour Diesel (R/F/$)
Don Carlos (R)
Stoopid Fruits (R)
Dream Queen (R/$)
Family Jewels (F/$) new!
Early Girl OG Hybrid (F/$) new!
Emerald Fire OG (R/F/$)
Freak Show (R) new!
Girl Scout Cookies (R/F/$)
Hi-Biscus (F/$) new!
Humboldt Dream (R)
Humboldt Headband (R/F)
Humboldt Sour Diesel (R/F/$)
Jack Herer (R)
Lemon Kush (R/F)
Magic Melon (R/F/$)
Magic Melon Autoflower (F/$) (contact us for more info—pre-orders only)
Mango Sherbet (R/F/$)
Mango Trees (R)
Notorious THC (F/$) new!
Old Growth OG (R/F)
Papaya Parfait (F) new!
Peach Cobbler (F) new!
Pineapple Muffin (R/F)
Purple Mountain Majesty (R) PPD (R)
Pineapple Train Wreck (R)
Pineapple Upside Down Cake (R/F/$)
Royal Highness (R/F/$)
Raspberry Parfait (F/$) new!
Spring Fling Autoflower (F/$) (contact us for more info—pre-orders only)
Squirt (F/$) new!
Sweet Annie 1:1 CBD:THC (R)
Sol Fruit (F) new!
Sol Mate Autoflower (F/$) new! (contact us for more info—pre-orders only)
Train Wreck (R/F)
Truffula Tree (R)
Vanilla Frosting (R/F/$)
Very Cherry (R)
Willie G’s Lebanese—high-CBD (R)
Wedding Tree (R/$) new!
Mother’s Genetics Cultivar List
Hendrx Farms Cultivars
Charlie Girl (R/$) (SFV x GSC x South Fork Mtn. OG
high THC, powdery mildew resistant, does well on the coast)
How to buy or order plants from us for commercial cannabis licensees:
1) Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
* A copy of your valid CA cannabis business license (state cultivation, distro or retailer).
* The list of plants you’d like, the quantity and the approximate date you’d like to pick them up.
2) We’ll then send you a contract for you to fill out.
* We require a 50% deposit to custom-grow or reserve plants. We will only put you in the reservations queue once we’ve received your license, signed contract and deposit.
3) When you pick up the plants, we will need the additional information in list # 4) below.
To purchase plants on the spot when they’re ready in the spring/summer:
1) Come on in any time! From May 1st through late July, we’re generally open from about 9am to 6pm every day. Contact us at other times. If you have a big purchase, please arrive early and realize that we may have to spend time sexing some seed-grown varieties if they haven’t declared their sex yet.
2) Browse our production area and pick out the plants you want. Or, you can have us pick them out in advance so they’re ready when you arrive.
3) We take cash, checks, postal money orders and direct bank deposits. For large cash sales, we will arrange to meet you at our local bank so we can avoid keeping large amounts of cash on hand. We’re not able to take debit/credit cards yet. We can also arrange for you to wire payment to our bank account.
4) IMPORTANT! We’ll need the following information from all licensed cultivators in order to sell plants to you, whether pre-orders or on-the-spot sales:
(a) A copy of your valid state cultivation, distro or retail license.
(b) Valid ID of the person purchasing the plants.
(c) You’ll need to fill out a Resale Certificate. This is a signed statement that you intend to grow and resell these plants, not use them for yourself.
(d) You will need to arrange for a licensed distributor to transport your plants. We have our own distributor transport-only license and can deliver to your farm. You can also transport the plants yourself if you have a distro license. The other option is to hire a licensed distributor.
(e) If the total cost of your order is $10,000 or more and you’re paying cash, we are required by federal law to have you fill out an IRS 8300 form. This is not cannabis industry specific, but applies to all transactions nationwide. Please peruse the form so you understand the level of personal information the IRS requires and be sure your authorized representative is prepared to fill it out. The 8300 form is not necessary if you pay by check, only if you pay by cash.
Licensed cultivator large order discounts
We are offering discounted pricing tiers for large orders for licensed cultivators. Contact us with your license info and we can send you our commercial price sheet.
Do you have a seed or cutting line you’d like us to custom grow for you? We can do it!
Contact us for more info.
Happy Growing in 2020!