For CA Cannabis Licensees
Licensed Cultivator Ordering and Delivery
Pre-season order discount 5% for order received and paid for by February 10th, 2021!
How to buy or order plants from us for commercial cannabis licensees:
1) Send us an email at email@example.com with the following information:
* A copy of your valid CA cannabis business license (state cultivation, distro or retailer).
* The list of varieties you’d like, the quantity and the approximate date you’d like to pick them up.
2) We’ll then send you a contract for you to fill out.
* We require a 50% deposit to custom-grow or reserve plants. We will only put you in the reservations queue once we’ve received your license, signed contract and deposit.
3) When you pick up the plants, we will need the additional information in list # 4) below.
To purchase plants on the spot when they’re ready in the spring/summer:
1) Come on in any time! From May 1st through late July, we’re generally open from about 9am to 6pm every day. Contact us at other times. If you have a big purchase, please arrive early and realize that we may have to spend time sexing some seed-grown varieties if they haven’t declared their sex yet.
2) Browse our production area and pick out the plants you want. Or, you can have us pick them out in advance so they’re ready when you arrive.
3) We take cash, checks (only if we’ve done business with you in the past), postal money orders and direct bank deposits. For large cash sales, we will arrange to meet you at our local bank so we can avoid keeping large amounts of cash on hand. We’re not able to take debit/credit cards yet. We can also arrange for you to wire payment to our bank account.
4) IMPORTANT! We’ll need the following information from all licensed cultivators in order to sell plants to you, whether pre-orders or on-the-spot sales:
(a) A copy of your valid state cultivation, distro or retail license. This must be a state licensed issued by BCC or CDFA, not a county permit.
(b) Valid ID of the person purchasing the plants.
(c) You’ll need to fill out a Resale Certificate. This is a signed statement that you intend to grow and resell these plants (or the finished products), not use them for yourself.
(d) You will need to arrange for a licensed distributor to transport your plants. We have our own distributor transport-only license and can deliver to your farm. You can also transport the plants yourself if you have a distro license. The other option is to hire a licensed distributor. Our delivery fee is $100/hour round trip from the nursery to your farm.
(e) If the total cost of your order is $10,000 or more and you’re paying cash, we are required by federal law to have you fill out an IRS 8300 form. This is not cannabis industry specific, but applies to all transactions nationwide. Please peruse the form so you understand the level of personal information the IRS requires and be sure your authorized representative is prepared to fill it out. The 8300 form is not necessary if you pay by check, only if you pay by cash. We cannot break up a large order into two smaller ones to avoid the 8300 form. This is illegal, so please don’t ask us to do it.
Licensed cultivator large order discounts
We are offering discounted pricing tiers for large orders for licensed cultivators. Contact us with your license info and we can send you our commercial price sheet.
Do you have a seed or cutting line you’d like us to custom grow for you? We can do it!
Happy Growing in 2021!